Monday, October 11, 2010

Whattup Blog World?

     Coming from my crib or my office in Midtown Manhattan, I welcome you to COM*RE! (fyi "COM" = Commercial, and "RE" = Real Estate) ...Yeah... anyway COM*RE is what I live, breathe, obsess over, and probably one of the greatest passions of my life. My name is Christopher Okada, I am a 30 year old entrepreneur, soon-to-be mega broker ;-), advisor, trainer, speaker, and visionary. Over the past year commercial real estate has seen the worst dip in valuation since the crash of 87' (& that whole era) and the great depression. Somehow I was able to take the craziness of the market and transact in 700,000SF in distressed sales of office/hotel buildings in NYC. Face value: $481,000,000... price at check-out $221,500,000 or approximately 54% off. Oh yeah. But the 50% days in NYC COM*RE are over!!! So now what? Back to regular priced expensive real estate I guess & running the company & its many components... and this blog :-)~

    So, thats it for today, I think this is kind of funny since I have no body checking this out yet, but we'll see. Oh yeah, if you are READING THIS AT THIS VERY MOMENT, please let me know somehow...facebook, twitter, email, text, facetime, linkedin, add, follow, etc. etc. Sheesh communication these days...

Peace out, 

Chris Okada
    

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I read it. Peace to you too. Got here via facebook.

    Margaret Scheck

    ReplyDelete